Deeping St Nicholas Primitive Methodist chapel
Main Rd, Hop Pole, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3HJ
The former Primitive Methodist chapel and school is still in use as a Methodist chapel at Littleworth Drove, Hop Pole, Deeping St Nicholas. This chapel was opened in 1922 and replaced a former chapel from 1867. The site for this first chapel was given by the late Mr. James Haynes, of West Deeping Fen.