Much Wenlock King Street Primitive Methodist Chapel
The ‘Discovering Shrophire’s History’ website features a page on the PM Chapel at Much Wenlock. The chapel was erected in 1862. Follow this link to view the page.
Another picture of this chapel can be viewed by following the link to Shropshire’s Nonconformist Chapels.
Current information about the chapel can be seen on the church website.