Sudbury Primitive Methodist Chapel
Gregory Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 1AZ
The foundation stone for this former Primitive Methodist Chapel was laid in August 1863 by Samuel Higgs, Mayor of Sudbury. Seventy years later, at the time of Methodist Union, the Primitive Methodists joined the Wesleyan congregation at St John’s Methodist Church, York Road, which opened in 1902.
The chapel is now a place of worship for the Living Waters Fellowship, part of the Apostolic Pentecostal Church.