Snape Primitive Methodist chapel
Gromford Lane Snape Saxmundham IP17 1SJ
Snape is west of Aldeburgh. Snape Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1862 and was extended in 1871.
The closing service at the Snape Methodist Church was held on Sunday, 1st June 2008. The Snape Village website reflects on its closure with some significant names. The story, like many others, is one of paying off a debt and then taking on a new one in order to further the work of the gospel.
Reference: Snape Village website accessed August 17 2015