Kirkburn Primitive Methodist chapel
Main Street, Kirkburn, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 9DU
Kirkburn Primitive Methodist chapel, south west of Great Driffield, was built in 1839, at a cost of £120.
It was rebuilt 1899, closed around 1974 and converted to a workshop by 1989. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 2000 he describes it as a workshop. This does not appear to have changed by the view on Google Street View in December 2008.