Crich Carr Primitive Methodist chapel
Mount Pleasant Top Lane, Whatstandwell, MATLOCK, DE4 5EN
Crich Carr Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1877 with stone donated from a local quarry by Mr. J. Sims, who personally laid the foundation stone. There was a race on with the Crich Baptists to see who could finish their chapel first. The Crich Carr Methodists claimed a moral victory. It is now a private dwelling.
The chapel was rebuilt in 1908. It has since closed in the 1980s and has been converted into a house.