Keith Guyler notes that the chapel was built in 1852 and rebuilt in 1905.
The Primitive Methodist magazine of June 1894records that the memorial stones for a new school room had been laid. Village chapels in the Hinkley circuit were endeavouring to develop similar accommodation to that of the head church in Hinkley.
It is still in use.
Primitive Methodist magazine June 1894 page 477