Portslade Primitive Methodist chapel
Bampfield Street, Portslade, BN41 1SE
The former Emmanuel Hall, Bampfield Street, was built in 1881 as a Primitive Methodist chapel. Now a shop and with a modern façade, the old tin tabernacle of 1881 survives behind. The building was sold in 1943 for £225.
It is now a shop for garden engineers – Shoulders of Shoreham.