Biggin by Hulland Primitive Methodist Chapel
This former chapel is located in Biggin, a mile off the road between Hulland and Turnditch. It is not to be confused with Biggin by Hartington.
The former chapel is to the left of the road as Biggin is approached from the south.
Though the appearance of the chapel has been changed by porches and extensions, the date stone remains in situ, stating ‘Primitive Methodist Chapel, 1894?’ Date a little obscured .
It is now called ‘Chapel House.’
The records for this chapel 1891-1964 are held in the Derbyshire Record Office.