Stakeford PM Chapel Northumberland
the chapel was built in 1880
Over the years the original building (the small white building on the left of the photos) has had various extensions added to it. In 2015 it is known as Stakeford Methodist Church. It is open for worship and is also used by the community.
Photos taken January 2015
OS Map Ref:81:NZ270856