Thanks to Raymond Ella for the following information from The Builder, or 1903.
PRIMITIVE METHODIST BUILDINGS, WALLSEND. The foundation-stone has been laid of Primitive Methodist Sunday schools at Wallsend, at the corner of Station-road and Elton-street. Adjoining these premises it is intended eventually to erect a church. Mr. T. E. Davidson prepared plans for the buildings and Messrs. Davidson and Balfan [?] of Birltey ……contractors.
The Builder, vol. 84, issue 3147, page 570, 30th May, 1903 :