Seaton Delaval (Central) Primitive Methodist Church Northumberland
This chapel was built in 1843
This is a very large chapel with a large extension on the back. The bulk of the building is made of a mixed ochre brick while the front façade is made of red bricks. It closed in the 1980s and in May 2016 it is being used by Vega Environmental Consultants Ltd. They have converted the inside to make offices by putting in a mezzanine floor. The external appearance of the building and surrounding land indicates a caring attitude towards this 19th century chapel. All inscriptions and foundation stones are still in place.
Photos taken in May 2016
OS Map Ref:88:NZ295758