Bewholme Primitive Methodist chapel
Atwick Road, Bewholme, East Riding of Yorkshire YO25 8DX
The chapel at Bewholme was opened in 1838 and enlarged in 1859. It was closed in the 1990s and at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 2000 it was semi derelict. However, on Google Street View in November 2008 it has been converted to a house.
It is a grade 2 listed building, located at TA1658249964