Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel

Main Road, Brailsford, ASHBOURNE, DE6 3DA

Brailsford Primitive Methodist Chapel | Keith Guyler 1987
Brailsford Primitive Methodist Chapel
Keith Guyler 1987
Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel | Keith Guyler 1998
Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel
Keith Guyler 1998
interior Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel (now thought to be Mill Dale, see comment below) | Keith Guyler 1998
interior Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel (now thought to be Mill Dale, see comment below)
Keith Guyler 1998
wall  commemoration, Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel | Christopher Hill 2014
wall commemoration, Brailsford Primitive Methodist chapel
Christopher Hill 2014
Brilasford chapel as it is in 2014 | Christopher Hill 2014
Brilasford chapel as it is in 2014
Christopher Hill 2014

The chapel was first built 1843 and  rebuilt in 1923.  It accommodates 120 people.  It is still active.

Comments about this page

  • Brailsford Methodist Church is currently in the Ashbourne Circuit, and the Superintendent minister, Rev Tim Morris, has kindly let us know that the third picture down is actually of the inside of Mill Dale Chapel.

    By Jill Barber (12/07/2016)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone