Bishop's Offley PM Chapel Offleymarsh Staffordshire
The chapel was opened in 1875 and is still open for worship in 2013
Bishop’s Offley chapel is a fine example of a Primitive Methodist ‘road side’ chapel. There was, until recent building work, a small stable for the preacher’s horse to rest in during worship.
Photos and information given by Berenice Baynham in 2012
OS Map ref:127:SJ784292