West Firsby Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records regarding this chapel:
Ref. MLI87259: West Firsby Primitive Methodist Chapel
Ref. Meth/C/West Firsby/G/2/1: Society Steward’s Account Book, 1908-1919.
The Primitive Methodist Society at West Firsby met in rented premises between 1895 and 1919. The location of the chapel is indicated on sheet OS/52/7 of the 1906 Ordnance Survey map.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1895-1919