Wellingore Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Wellingore Chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1837, but sold to the Wesleyan Methodists about 1842.
A new chapel was built in front of the old one in 1887. The chapel closed in 1993.
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI97322: Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Wellingore.
Fulbeck PM Circuit 1837-c.1842.