Aylsham Primitive Methodist chapel
Mill Road Aylsham NORWICH NR11 6DS
The first Aylsham Primitive Methodist chapel was opened around 1836. Keith Guyler’s notes say, rather ambiguously, that it was replaced in 1887/77. He labels it as in in Causton Road (now spelled Cawston) but it is actually just at the end of Mill Road.
By the time of his photograph he describes it as in use as the Masonic Hall. On Google Street View in 1988 it is still in use and with no external labelling at all.