Pipers Ash Primitive Methodist Chapel
Pipers Ash chapel, formerly High Street Chapel, was built in 1891 but the chapel was too small to hold all of the members. Therefore it was replaced by a new building in 1914. This building was in use until the chapel closed in 1993. It was converted into a school room following the chapel’s closure in 1993 then became a commercial ‘Chespack’ building in the 1990’s.