Long Clawson Primitive Methodist chapel
Church Lane, Long Clawson, MELTON MOWBRAY, LE14 4ND
Keith Guyler 1997
Keith Guyler notes that the chapel was built in 1868 and was closed in the 1950s. It accommodated 100 and in 1997 at the time of the photograph was in use as a house.
In Google Street View in 2011 it is for sale.