Leicester Fosse Road Primitive Methodist chapel - St Nicholas Street Memorial
Fosse Road North, Leicester LE3 5ER
Leicester Fosse Road Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1898. It replaced the former chapel in St Nicholas Street which was demolished as a result of redevelopment. The chapel was re-erected on this new site as St Nicholas Street Memorial. It bears the words
The entrance to the Sunday School carries the date 1903.
It was one of the venues used when the 1907 Primitive Methodist Conference came to Leicester in 1907.
In 2016 it is in use as flats. It retains many of its memorial tablets on the front wall. They are shown in the attached document.