Kettering Primitive Methodist chapel
Bath Road KETTERING NN16 8NQ
There were at least four Methodist chapels in Kettering.
The Primitive Methodist Chapel erected on Bath Road in 1906 was a very large, impressive red brick structure with architectural detailing to the front. At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph and on Google Street View in 2012 it is shown as used by ‘Timsons’ book and printing factory.