Pembroke Dock Primitive Methodist chapel was opened just before Christmas in 1849. William Nicholls, the steward, report the opening in the Primitive Methodist magazine. Opening services started on December 23rd and speakers included Revs E Davies (Baptist), WC Fisher (Independent), J Martin (Wesleyan) and J Maylard. There was a grand tea meeting for 400.
The chapel measured 30′ x 26′ x 18′ and cost around £150 of which they had raised £80.
The society was growing – from 5 members 18 months before the opening to 30 at the opening and more in the weeks after.
Where was this chapel and what happened to it?
Primitive Methodist magazine April 1850 page 242-243