The 1879 Primitive Methodist magazine tells us they were working on a new “small but convenient” Primitive Methodist chapel at Pixhowy in the Tredegar station.
Where on earth is Pixhowy? Neither Google maps or, more worryingly, Ordnance Survey maps can tell us where it is or was. Is it a mistranslation of Sirhowy which is just north of Tredegar, but already had a chapel by 1879?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1879 page 60