Farnhill Primitive Methodist Chapel West Yorkshire
This stone chapel was built in 1897
According to the 1851 Census of Religious Worship a Primitive Methodist Preaching Room was erected in Starkey Lane about 1830.
The present day chapel built in1897 is large and its backwall is on the edge of the Leeds and Liverpool Canal as the canal goes through the Aire Valley.
In 2011 it is still open for worship
Photos taken in 2011
OS Map ref:104:SE008462