Flamborough Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire
East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley has the following information about this chapel:
Ref. MRQ/15/1-12: Flamborough Primitive Methodist Chapel. The chapel built in 1821 was replaced 1874. The Bourne Chapel as it was known closed in 1974 and was later demolished. The present Methodist Chapel in Flamborough was opened in 1975
Documents for this PM Chapel in cited reference.
Ref. DDX624/1: Flamborough Documents to include a Resolution of a meeting at the PM Chapel Schoolroom in Flambro (Flamborough) relating to charges for the use of the pump at west end of “Flambro” by using water carts (full to Chapel, return empty to fill).
The 1941 Methodist Statistical Return describes the building as part stone, part brick, seating 245 with 1 school hall and 2 additional rooms.