Hagley Primitive Methodist chapel
Chapel St Hagley DY9 0NL
In the 1868 Primitive Methodist magazine, William Wright tells us that at Hagley, “a beautiful chapel has been built, a society of seven members formed and every prospect of doing well in the future.”
A Primitive Methodist chapel is shown in Chapel Street on the Ordnance Survey maps up until 1923. It disappears by 1938. There is modern housing on the site in Street View.
Primitive Methodist magazine page 555