The 1889 Primitive Methodist magazine contains an account of the laying of the memorial stones for a new mission hall in Brighton Street, Hessle Road. The new hall would hold 400-500 people and there would be two classrooms.
The cost was expected to be £500 of over £100 ws raised at the memorial stone laying.
The chapel suffered damage in World War 2. The whole area had been redeveloped and the part of Brighton Road near Hessle Road where the mission hall was no longer exists.
Primitive Methodist magazine April 1889 page 251