Lound Primitive Methodist chapel
Town Street, Lound, RETFORD, DN22 8SA
The tablet on the front of the former Primitive Methodist chapel at Lound dates it at 1903. It became Lound and Sutton chapel and closed in the 1990s. It is now a private house.
This was not the first chapel; a directory of 1894-5 also refers to Lound as having Wesleyan and Primitive Methodist chapels.