The 1912 Christian Messenger of 1912 features the wonderfully named Mission Springs chapel, complete with a picture. It tells us the chapel was a small Primitive Methodist outpost some eight miles from Epworth. It was debtless.
It turns out that both the picture, and the article have added an extra letter to the name. The hamlet, the most northerly settlement in Nottinghamshire, is called Misson Springs.
Where was the chapel and what happened to it?
Christian Messenger 1912/220