Mansfield, Woodhouse Road PM Chapel
This chapel was built in 1886 on Leeming Street (now Woodhouse Road)
Today it is a Pentecostal Church.
Photos taken May 2012
OS Map ref:120:SK540625
Additional information (CH 08/2020)
The Primitive Methodist magazine (1886/281) records the laying of the foundation stones for this chapel. It replaced an earlier chapel which had served for 44 years. They had raised half of the cost – and the magazine editor was pleased that “our old friend” Mr Joshua Rouse was able to attend the ceremony. He hoped he would live long enough to see the opening.