Horwich Mason's Memorial PM Chapel Lee Lane
Foundation stones for this chapel were laid in 1897
We have been unable to find out anything about this chapel. It is not mentioned in the statistical records of the Methodist Church unless under another name.
In 2014 the building is closed for worship and is being used for commercial purposes.
Photos taken October 2014