Langley Primitive Methodist Chapel Northumberland
This chapel was built in 1870
This small stone built chapel sits above the A686. In 1903 a small extension was added on to the right hand side of the building. Little is known about the chapel. In 1972 it was still open for worship. Date of closure is unknown. It has been converted into a house but in August 2015 there was little indication as to whether the building was occupied.
Photos taken August 2015 except photo 1.
OS Map Ref:87:NY823614