Waterhouses Primitive Methodist Chapel, Staffs
This chapel was in the Cheadle PM circuit and the photograph is taken from a glass slide in the collection at Englesea Brook Museum. It dates from c.1915-35.
(added by CH 05/2017)
There is an account by R Jukes in the Primitive Methodist magazine of the opening of a previous Waterhouses Primitive Methodist chapel in the Ramsor circuit. The services took place on 10th and 11th April 1835 and the preachers were C Lace, Thomas Watson, John Hallam and R Jukes.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1836 p.318