Scampton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire

By Ray & Marie (Mr. & Mrs. Ella)

Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:

The chapel was built in 1909 and closed in 1964.

The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:

  • Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1909- 1932
  • Lincoln Rasen Lane Methodist Circuit 1932-1936
  • Lincoln Trinity Methodist Circuit 1936-1944
  • Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1957
  • Lincoln North Methodist Circuit 1957-1964

Ref. Meth/C/Scampton/C: Trust & Committees.

Ref. Meth/c/Scampton/D: Trustees, Chapel Registration & Deeds.

Ref. Meth/C/Scampton/G: Society & Leaders.

Ref. Meth/C/Scampton/H: Sunday School.

This page was added by Geoff Dickinson on 13/12/2017.