Scampton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
The chapel was built in 1909 and closed in 1964.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
- Lincoln Second Primitive Methodist Circuit 1909- 1932
- Lincoln Rasen Lane Methodist Circuit 1932-1936
- Lincoln Trinity Methodist Circuit 1936-1944
- Lincoln Aldersgate Methodist Circuit 1944-1957
- Lincoln North Methodist Circuit 1957-1964
Ref. Meth/C/Scampton/C: Trust & Committees.
Ref. Meth/c/Scampton/D: Trustees, Chapel Registration & Deeds.
Ref. Meth/C/Scampton/G: Society & Leaders.
Ref. Meth/C/Scampton/H: Sunday School.