Stainton le Vale Primitive Methodist Chapel, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Archives, Lincoln has the following records relating to this chapel:
Ref. MLI87117: Former Primitive Methodist Chapel (now the village hall), Stainton le Vale, built 1894. It is constructed of corrugated iron on a brick base, with a corrugated asbestos roof, with a porch with decorative wooden eaves and finial. There are three windows in the side elavations, with two glazing lights per window.
Cited on Lincs. County Series O.S. Map, year 1906.