Blaydon Primitive Methodist Chapel, Co. Durham
Blaydon Primitive Methodist Chapel, Shibdon Road, Blaydon, Co. Durham
The Blaydon Circuit was formed out of the Newcastle 2nd. circuit in 1897 having previously been a branch circuit. On Methodist Union it became part of the Gateshead West Circuit. After closing the building was used by Durham Co. Council as Blaydon Library 1933-1977 and thereafter has had a number of uses, formerly a dance studio it is currently used by a hairdresser and a vetinery practice.