Croxdale Primitive Methodist chapel was opposite Croxdale Colliery, on the eastern side of Front Street, just south of the junction with the A167.
It is marked on Ordnance Survey maps from 1895 until 1940, but by the 1960 map, although the building is marked it is no longer labelled. In 2021 there is a factory car park on the site.
Thanks to Raymond Ella for finding a mention of the chapel in The Building and Engineering Journal , vol. 76, Jan-June, 1899, page 291 :
LIST OF TENDER OPEN.
Croxdale – Alterations to Primitive Methodist Chapel.- Geo. Graham, Rogerson Terrace, Croxdale [his abode]. – 27 Feb.
Raymond also notes that on a Google-Street View there is boarded up red brick chapel nearby with plaque WESLEYAN A.D.1897, on Rogerson Terrace. Further on the road there is former PM Chapel in Tudhoe.