Leeds: Meanwood Road (Clowes) Primitive Methodist Chapel
The 1940 statistical return records that the building was both stone and brick built and seated 669 in pews. There was one hall and 8 other rooms. Follow the link to see a picture of the chapel.
West Yorkshire Archives Services, Leeds branch (former Sheepscar branch library) has the following information about this chapel:
Ref. WYL949 (LC02234): Clowes Primitive Methodist Chapel, Meanwood Road, Leeds: Baptisms 1885-1932, 1933-1959. Sunday School Records 1910-1932, 1933-1946. Other document after Methodist Unification up to c.1972.