Little Kelk Primitive Methodist chapel
Little Kelk, DRIFFIELD, YO25 8HG
In the nineteenth century, Little Kelk consisted of half-a-dozen houses and a Primitive Methodist chapel. The chapel which seated 80 people (more than the number in the settlement) was built in 1861, at a cost of £120.
It was closed in 1962 and at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph it was a house.