Mount Zion Primitive Methodist Chapel still stands next to houses known as New Longley in Norland, near Sowerby Bridge. It is now in residential use. It still has its graveyard
The chapel was built in 1863-4 and closed in 1971.
Thanks to Philip Parkinson for the picture. Philip’s antecedents were Primitive Methodist adherents in the 19th century in Yorkshire and part of the group which built the Mount Zion Chapel