Strensall Primitive Methodist Chapel
Borthwick Institute Archives (part of York University) has the following information about this chapel:
Ref. MR/STR/PM: Strensall Primitive Methodist Chapel, on the road named “Village”, opposite the Half Moon Inn. The PM Chapel opened in 1875, replacing a cottage for PM services on same site. This PM Chapel was also an home for a branch of the Women’s Missionary Federation and still active in the 1920s. The Stance of the congregation: PM Chapel closed in 1932, sold in 1945.
The cited reference refers to documents for the sale of the former PM Chapel, 1945.