Swanscombe Primitive Methodist chapel
Milton Road, Swanscombe, DA10 0LS
Swanscombe Primitive Methodist chapel in Milton Road was opened in 1888.
The area just north of the chapel is labelled on the 1895 Ordnance Survey map as Galley Hill, and the 1888 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note about the opening of Galley Hill Primitive Methodist chapel. This must be Swanscombe chapel.
We are told that a Sunday school had been started and a considerable part of the cost raised.
It is still active in May 2015.
Primitive Methodist magazine October 1888 page 635