This chapel is clearly visible on old maps until 1947. There is a Sunday school also marked slightly further up the street.
This chapel was built in 1876 and had 450 sittings.
It later became Faraday Hall. In the 1960s it was demolished for new development.
A good old photograph can be found in the Mac Waters collection at Cornish Memory.