Coventry, Ford Street This Primitive Methodist chapel with 350 sittings was built in 1896 to replace that in Grove Street. The chapel ran a Sunday School. It appears on the 2nd edition Warwickshire Ordnance Survey map (1900s) and in local trade directories from 1900-1932. It was the centre of the main Coventry Primitive Methodist circuit that re-joined the Methodist Church in 1945. The building was destroyed by enemy action in November 1941.
Victoria County History for Warwickshire, Vol. 8, p. 391.