Exhall Primitive Methodist chapel
Exhall: Wheelwright Lane. A Primitive Methodist Chapel was built of brick in 1929 to seat 180 on a site donated by the local colliery. A new church building nearer the road opened in 1959 (the old one behind was still used as a hall). The site was sold for redevelopment in 1999 and the building demolished. The chapel appears on OS maps of the 1950s.
Victoria County History for Warwickshire, Vol 8, p. 393, www.methodists5-10.org.uk/wordpress/history-6.