Radway Primitive Methodist chapel
West End Radway WARWICK CV35 0UF
Radway is a village south east of Kineton on the edge of the Edge Hill battlefield. Radway Primitive Methodist chapel was opened on 23rd September 1866. Samuel Hawkins gave land for the chapel which measured and cost £150 of which they had raised around £70. Speakers at the celebrations included RevW Hazell (Oxford), Caleb Maunder (Wesleyan) and R Brazier. G Warner wrote about the opening in the Primitive Methodist magazine.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 2000 he doesn’t indicate whether it has closed or is still in operation. In August 2015 it is Chapel Cottage.
Primitive Methodist magazine December 1866 page 755