Blakeney Hill Primitive Methodist chapel
off Blakeney Hill Road, Blakeney, Gloucestershire GL15 4BT
in the mid 1870s the Primitive Methodists established two more small chapels in the south-east of the Forest. Fairview near the top of Blakeney Hill, where a society met from 1861, was built in 1874. The chapel, which became part of the Methodist Church in 1932, closed in 1990.