The 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious worship tells us that Rosamond (sic) Street Primitive Methodist chapel was erected in 1841. It accommodated 350 and on Census Sunday was well filled in both morning and afternoon. The Return from the Primitive Methodist chapel to the Census was completed by the steward, John Appleyard, of Brook Street.
The chapel is also listed in the 1867 Register of non-conformist chapels.
The 1877 Primitive Methodist magazine records the laying of the memorial stones for a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Rosamund (sic) Street in the Manchester second circuit. . We are told nothing more, although the Primitive Methodist magazine does mention Rosamond Street chapel in an article about Methodism in Manchester by W Barker
Street View shows the Rosamond Street area as having been totally redeveloped.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1877 page 755
Primitive Methodist Magazine1906/548